PayTm Wallet Rs. 50 Cashback on Deposit of Rs. 1500 [Standard Chartered Cards]
How to add Money in Paytm wallet on Paytm website:
- Go to paytm.com and click on “Wallet” icon on the top right of the page.
- Enter amount you want to add and click on “Add Money to Wallet”.
- Next, you need to select the payment option. Follow the link and enter your payment details.
- You can add money to your Paytm Cash account through multiple online payment options like net banking, ATM card, debit card and credit card.
- Once your payment is successful, the amount will get instantly added to your Paytm Cash balance.
- Get Rs 50 cash-back on add money of Rs 1500 or more in Paytm Wallet.
- Applicable for Standard Chartered Credit/Debit card transactions only .No other card will be eligible for this offer.
- Promo code can be used 1 time during the campaign period.
- User have to apply promo code in order to get cashback.
- Promo period: 5 days (4th to 8th April, 2016).
- Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet app.
- The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Cashback shall be credited in your Paytm wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
- Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
- Cash back will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer for valid Standard Chartered Credit/Debit cards
- In the event sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount for calculation of Cash back
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- Standard Chartered Bank & Paytm reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
- The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.