Giftcardsindia offering Flat 5% off on Flipkart E Gift Vouchers.
Flipkart is a leading destination for online shopping in India, offering some of the best prices and a completely hassle-free experience with options of paying through Cash on Delivery, Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking processed through secure and trusted gateways.
- Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards.
- The GC can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only
- A GC can be purchased on www.flipkart.com using the following payment modes only – Credit Card, DebitCard and Net Banking.
- GCs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. GC payment option is not available for single order with multiple sellers
- GCs cannot be used to purchase other GCs, GCs cannot be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions
- If the order value exceeds the GC amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount
- If the order value is less than the amount of the GC, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same GC and can be used for subsequent transactions
- GCs will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter
- GCs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 Gift Cards per order. They can be combined with promotional codes
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without Flipkart Gift Cards (GC) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is the issuer of Gift Cards
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the GC. Flipkart.com or QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if card is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the GC has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the GC PIN or GC number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of GC due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for the same and no refund can be issued.
- Flipkart.com/ QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the GCs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of GCs cannot be extended, new GCs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Gift Cards.
How to get:-
- Visit deal page here | Giftcardsindia
- Add item to your cart
- Login or register
- Update or select shipping details
- Complete the Transaction