1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
2) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet
root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with
mild soap or gram flour.
3) Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it
and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm
4) Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny
5) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it
6) Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after
7) Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin
8) Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away
9) Hot water blushes your skin and you don’t feel fresh unless you have bath
with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will
be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
10) Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
11) Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth
12) For natural bleaching: – mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as
soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your
body. It works as natural bleaching.
13) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.
14) If you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin
color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice
and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
15) Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram
flour or mild soap.
16) Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on
to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This
will make skin smooth.
17) Mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower
after 5 minutes.
18) Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your
body. Shower after 10 minutes.
19) Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-
resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems
in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys
fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other
foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea
plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.
20) Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky.
Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because
they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool,
a great summer’s treat.
21) Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes,
eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries
22) Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass
and other green leafy vegetables