Outdoor Bikes Unisex Skoolmate 14-inch Semi- Assembled Bicycle

Deal Score0
Rs. 1,999 Rs. 2,999 Buy It Now
Deal Score0
Rs. 1,999 Rs. 2,999 Buy It Now

Outdoor Bikes Unisex Skoolmate 14-inch Semi- Assembled Bicycle with Assembly Instruction Manual and Tool Kit, 2.5-4.5 Years (ODSKOOLMATE14PINK)

Rs. 2,999
Rs. 1,999
1 new from Rs. 1,999
Free shipping
Buy Now
Amazon.in
as of September 16, 2020 7:24 am

Features

  • Made in cycle city of india, ludhiana punjab. Top quality product made using best available quality metal components. Equipped with finest quality wheels
  • This bicycle is provided in a semi-assembled state in a box. 70% of parts are assembled and the remaining 30% can be assembled by you under expert guidance
  • Frame size: 14 inch, suitable for kids in the age group of 2.5 to 4.5 years
  • Slight colour variation is possible due to photography and screen limitations
  • Standard tube tyres and standard brakes. Ideal for gifting purpose to your loved ones residing far away

Product Description

Please note that the box contains all the parts of the bicycle with 70% assembled ; remaining 30% to be assembled by you. Please get the item assembled under expert guidance.


Compare items
  • Total (0)